センシングとコントロール Gauge Sensor
- N4AI EGNAS Auto-following sensor module, used with electromechanical mobile devices, here are some of features:
- No need to build an environment
- Free and automatic following: wireless sensor module
- Avoid obstacles: depth-of-field image recognition
- Safety: Emergency Pause Button
- Cars following people and cars following cars
- The price is about one-eighth of LIDAR
- Optional connection: 4G/5G/Wi-Fi
- Remote management function (optional)
- Connection failure warning
- Mobile App remote control
- Always encryption
During the development transition period from Automatic Guided Vehicles (AGV) to Automatic Mobile Robots (AMR), the automatic following sensing module developed by N4AI EGNAS provides a more economical and more convenient Modular solutions for all applications that need to save handling labor.
We provide customized services, as long as the motor parameters are provided, we can create an automatic sensing and following module that meet the actual requirements of customers. At the same time, supplying as a module also helps to save costs significantly. Customers do not need to buy a motor or a vehicle. Our module can transform any customer's handling vehicle into an automatic sensing and following function instantly.
Automatic sensing and following technology has been widely used in warehouses and factories to replace labor. However, most of the traditional automatic guided vehicles need to follow the track, and the module developed by N4AI EGNAS allows the vehicle follow the sensor on the user. At present, our technology has been able to follow the user smoothly and automatically avoid obstacles, both indoors and outdoors. At the same time, the most important thing is that there is no need to construct an environment with this module. For most customers, it’s the key for saving costs.
By reducing costs and improving the convenience, automatic sensing and following technology will expand application fields from existing warehouses and factories, providing more convenient options for working environments that still require a lot of labor force.